Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waters Auto Body for 2012

Well it's mostly done and I will be riding for Waters Auto Body in 2012 on their KTM LC8 motor 950/990 Twins. I'm pretty pumped. It's a good team and they seem to have the same general outlook I have. Work hard, race hard, have a beer and a burger after. Jeremy Higgins #82 will my teammate. I like Jeremy and his dad. Good group of people. Hopefully we can get the things working on the smaller more slick race tracks where they seem to struggle. But with as much horsepower and torque as the things have it's going to take some fine tuning. It should be good on the miles though! As long as we can keep a tire on the things!

Gotta thank the teams Sponsors. Waters Auto Body, 5 Star Steel and Fab, D&D Powersports, Albion, NY, Arlen Ness, Motion Pro, Saddlemen, Bell Helmets.

1 comment:

Stuman714 in Indy said...

Congrats on the new ride! When you guys release the official press release, shoot me a copy and I'll do a write-up and photo story on it. I've got some great pit shots of the WAB KTMs--great looking team and equipment, and with the right combo should be able to put it into more mains for '12. Good luck!