Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hope everybody had a good Holiday Vacation

I'm baaacckkk! After going home for the Holiday's and being busy out of my mind with the Holidays, can get back here. Hope everybody had a good Christmas and New Year. It was good to see the family and load up with much needed supplies from my Parents.

I've been making my way through the Steve Jobs' book and what a dude that guy was. Like most 'geniuses' he bordered on the line of insane. And as well as everything went, I feel it could have went just as bad, just as easy. But one of the big points to me has been to chase your dreams, strive for perfection, be proud of what you do, and surround yourself with good people. Always easier said than done though right?

I also got a Go Pro camera, a little Flip HD cam, and a Keurig instant coffee maker. My sister really hooked me up. Pretty pumped with the cam's even though I'm late to the game, I've had some stuff I've wanted to do for a while, so hopefully we can bring you some good stuff from within the Waters Auto Body Racing Team this year. Well, if I get a new laptop as my trusty high mileage Sony Vaio has finally bit the dust. If you've traveled with me, you've no doubt seen the ole girl. Onto my netbook in the meantime and my HTC Evo which is practically a netbook in itself.

Speaking of the Waters Auto Body Team it looks like we have Arlen Ness leathers and Silkolene Oils on board for 2012. I've never worn Arlen Ness leathers, but they look good and I haven't ever heard anything bad about them, so that's promising. Jeremy sure does seem to like them. Silkolene Oils I have used in the past, and I know that Mike Boughner at Boughner Racing is real keen on their oils for suspension and that guys opinion is almost fact to me. So look for the big KTM Twin's to be rocking Silkolene Pro 4 Motor SX Synthetic oils, Brake Fluid, and Pro Chain Lube this season. And remember if you're cruising around the dealership to support those that help us. Works for everybody!

No comments: