Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bell Helmets for 2012



Just got word that Bell Powerspots, www.bellpowersports www.twitter.com/bellpowersports , is on board for 2012 with Waters Auto Body Racing and supplying their Moto 9 motocross helmet and Star Street Helmets for Jeremy and I to sport. I am really excited about this as I only wear helmets that I absolutely believe in. I grew up wearing Bells and after I tried a Moto 9 last year I bought one at retail because I liked the helmet so much. The magnetic cheek pads are super easy to remove, wash, and practically put themselves back in. The venting is excellent, and the tool-less visor has enough freeplay that it doesn't pull your head all around (remember i wear these things everywhere I can, Pomona 5/8 mile included). All these also help to make the helmet easy to take apart and clean thoroughly so your helmet doesn't smell like your buddies nasty ass hockey bag. And it comes with a sick helmet bag. Winning.

And sticking with my Moto helmet theme as I have for the past few years, keep an eye out for me in my now signature MX helmet on the half miles again in 2012. I really enjoy being able to see at the end of the night, and after having to pull off track at 2 cushion nationals is when I started wearing mx helmet and goggles, and haven't had a problem since.

Maybe I can con him out of a Variant or Sequence Mountain Bike helmet so I can look righteous and kickass while riding and shredding on my bicycles.

I'd like to thank Brian at Bell for making this happen for 2012.

No comments: